301 Greenville Avenue
Designed by Baltimore architect William F. Small, Jr., and built in 1828 by several of Jefferson’s workmen from the then recently completed University of Virginia. Over 30,000 square feet.
Also built in the early 1800s, most likely by Thomas Blackburn, an architect and builder formerly employed by Thomas Jefferson. Over 27,000 square feet.
The Chapel Building
Another mid-19th century Thomas Blackburn building with gothic elements. Over 32,000 square feet.